Friday 28 November 2014

Glossybox November

Hi,

 

After a week of running to the mail box everytime a car that could have been the mail man drove by, my November Glossybox finaly arrived. It was waiting for me when I got home from a crazy day at work, so it was perfect timing! And YES I was happy with the contant this time too!

 

Make Up Store Lipgloss Wand

Glossybox and Make Up Store is still giving away a full size product every month. I got the lipgloss in colour 381 Dahlia. It's a nice pink shade with loads of beautiful shimmer. I've been really happ with the eye products, so I'm excited to try this one as well.

 

Model Co More Brows, Eyebrow Thickening gel

A brow gel is actually something I've been planing to buy, but always find other things that seems more fun at the moment. I think I will re-think that thought from now on. I gave it a try right away, and I really liked the result. I got the colour medium/dark and thought it would be too dark for me, but with a light hand it works perfect.

 

Hot Make Up Glitter Glam

This is a really glittery gel, that works just as good on the eyes as on the nails if you secure it with a top coat polish. The colour isn't something I would pick myself, but I could see some cool Christmas inspired make up with this one. Look forward to give it a try.

 

Sumita Beauty Eye Shadow Pencil

A shimmery eyeliner in the colour Champagne. I think it's a little dark for it's name, but it does look fantastic! Neutral colours can never go wrong. It's very nice and creamy and gives lovely pigment even with a light hand, which I really appreciate working on the eyes. This one has lots of potential to be a favorite!

 

L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream

I've read lots of great reviews about products from L'occitane, but never tried them myself. I was actually planning to buy something at Woodbury in New York, but there was so much to chose from and I didn't know where to start looking, so I endend up buying nothing. Now they have a new chance to convince me!

The hand cream is with shea butter, honey and almonds. That does sound like something for me!

 

That's it for tonight. More New York posts are still to come, but when the box arrived today it jumped to the first place in the line.

 

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them? Let me know in the comments below.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment