Wednesday 1 October 2014

Rituals - Mild Eye Make-up Remover

Good morning!

As you may know if you've followed my blog for a while, I am a big fan of Rituals. One of my latest purchases was their Mild Eye Make-up Remover. I've been finding it hard to find something that really works for me. I have really sensitive skin around my eyes, so I tend to get really dry and itchy from some removers. I've been trying removers made for sensitive eyes as well, but the ones I've tried doesn't remove the eye makeup as well as I want, which result in me rubbing harder and irritate the skin anyway. But here it is, the perfect one for me! It will take miracle product for me to ever change from this one!

It contains Lotus flowers, that naturally cleans and protect the skin and Rice Bran oil that keeps the skin healthy and soft. This one does it's job and removes the makeup very easily, and it doesn't itch. Not even a little! Another very good thing about this one is the price. I pay about $14,50 for a bottle of 125 ml. I will definatly be re-purchasing this as soon as this one is empty. I'm also very curious about the other products in this range.

Have you tried these products from Rituals? What are your toughts?

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I love Rituals shower foams... they are so fun to use too and last ages. I'm definitely looking forward to try some skincare too and I WANT a candle!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the shower foams are awesome. I put one in the shower and heard my boyfriend go bananas "THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER. A GEL that turns into FOAM!" Haha! The fragrance sticks are highly recomended as well!

      Delete
  2. This sounds really nice and gentle - so many products like this seem to irritate the eye area, my skin is sensitive too

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used this brand but it sounds great!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this brand before. Sounds great!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so nice! I haven't tried Rituals, but I might now since my eyes are sensitive too. Love your blog :) Just followed you on google friend connect and bloglovin. Looking forward to future posts!


    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin
    Pinterest
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of Rituals, but will be checking them out! Great post!

    ReplyDelete