Sunday 7 September 2014

Three months celebration

Good evening folks!

Yesterday me and M celebrated thee months together. Since it was a Saturday, he had the evening off and I got off work quite early he took me out for dinner. He actually started Friday night by giving me a card with a clue about where we were going. The cards keep coming yesterday morning and as we were getting ready. Nailed it at four points this time! He likes to plan in surprise and make clues, so this wasn't the first time. Usually I don't get it until the last clue at two points, mostly because I haven't always heard about the places before.

This time we went to a place called Lemongrass, which serves Asian food. It's supposed to be one of the top four restaurants where we live. I had roasted duck with bok choy, which was really good! M had a beef course that wasn't too bad either. No complaints on the service either, so I can definitely see us going back there sometime.

After dinner we were supposed to go and see a movie, but we weren't really happy about the available seats. We decided to go home, but ended up at a pub, taking a beer.

Overall, a very nice evening, with loads of talk about future trips. Bahamas and Maldives are on the top of the list for next year, and Tokyo in 2016 when M turns 30. Many adventures to come!


Got some beautiful roses.

Me at the restaurant




M at the pub

1 comment:

  1. what a romantic and perfect evening! You look great ana! ;)
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete