Tuesday 29 April 2014

Yesterday's shopping

Woke up 6:02 this morning, trying to turn off my alarm clock. Turned out it wasn't the alarm, but the phone ringing. My boss called telling me she was sick and asked me to start working earlier. I said good bye to my short day and went in for the longest day possible, opening till closing. I also get to go in a few hours earlier tomorrow. But the work I do now will pay off before I go to London and that thought makes it a lot easier. And besides, I do like my job so even if it's a lot right now, I do have a lot of fun doing it as well.

As promised, pictures of some of the shopping I did yesterday. The clothes didn't look as good on a hanger, so they might show up on outfit posts in the future.



Can't just pass Lush without a visit. I've wanted to try the lip scrub for a while to see if it's worth the hype. Also found a T for toes, which I think might be good since I wear shoes for hours every day. It's supposed to be good for abrasions and with new shoes I hope that will be helpful. 

A friend to my sister has the luxury to work at Lush and treated us with a test on the cleanser Let the good times roll. The look and the smell makes it feel like you scrub your face with cookie dough. Leaves the skin nice and smooth! 

This Saturday I went to a dinner with my friend who's moving now. While I was waiting for her I stopped by a store and fell in love with this bag. Yesterday when I got back to have a second look at it they had 10% off. Not much, but I chose to see it as a sign and that we were meant to be.


Got some essentials with nail polish remover, cleanser and a base coat from IsaDora. I also had to try their new gel lacquer, which I'm very excited to try. That was a project for this morning, but I never really got the time. I'll save it for tomorrow night. 

















Last but not least, two pairs of shoes. Think they both will be good for work, since they don't have high heels, but still aren't completely flat. Also I wanted something comfortable without and still a bit classy looking. The shoes at the bottom seemed perfect for that! The sandals were mostly because they had an offer to buy one pair and get the second pair for half price. I really do like the wedge heel because that makes them nice to walk in and would be good at work as well, now that the spring and summer is approaching.

That's it for tonight. Hope to be able to catch up on all the blogs I've missed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment