Monday 28 April 2014

A day off

Hey guys!

So last week was insanely busy as well, with work, work, dinner with friends and extra work. Never thought today would come, but it did and I got my day off. The weather has been a amazing the whole weekend and today I got the chance to enjoy it. I decided to bring my sister to the city.

We had a great day, eating lunch by the canal, doing some spring shopping, trying out a FroYo place we've never visited. Back at home I took the doggie out for a long walk in the sun, just enjoying the weather. Wish I could have another day off tomorrow, but then it's back to work again.

I must say I'm so happy to read all your nice comments here, and it really inspiring me to get back on track again. That is the main reason I'm jumping in with a short post now, even though I won't be able to show what was in my shopping bags until tomorrow. But at least I know what to do next! I'm also very excited to try, and review, one of the things in the bag. As if that wasn't enough I got the new topic for Bloggers Do It better, and I think I have a plan for that one already to publish next week. I'm full of inspiration again, so hopefully I'll be back on a more regular basis again soon.

Bright sun called for the big sunglasses. 



Come back tomorrow to find out what's
inside the bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment