Sunday 23 March 2014

Patterns and colours

Soon time to go to work. I only work three hours, which is quite nice. Almost the whole day to do something else, and get double payed since it's Sunday so it does some difference on the pay check. Think I might drag my mother to a furniture shop after work. I want to buy another shoe shelf and maybe a drawer to organize my makeup a bit better. We'll see about that.

Today I go for a simple black outfit, matching it with patterned tights and bright orange nails. The tights are from Twilfit (not from this season, but we do have quite similar now as well so they will work). the Nail polish is from Xantier, one of the brands I found in Thailand. The ring was a Christmas gift (maybe 2012) from my sister, so I don't know where it's from.

Enjoy the day and I might be back tonight!

10 comments:

  1. I love your nails! I hope you find the furniture you want and have a great Sunday!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did find everything I was looking for. Now I just have to build it all and reorganize everything ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous manicure and tights Anna! I also wanted to thank you again for your Liebster Award and tell you I've just published my Liebster Award post.
    XO
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll be happy to read that after work tonight! xx

      Delete
  3. Fluro Orange and black! I love it! It looks like the same nail polish that I was wearing in my last ootd post! :) Great taste as usual anna!

    www.dearyouloveem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, your tights are super cute!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love patterned tights! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete