Monday 24 March 2014

London Baby!

Yesterday I found out that my tax refund this year will be quite good, therefor I could revile a plan that I've been having for a while. I'm taking my sister to London for the first part of my vacation. She's been having a few rough days so the timing was perfect. The look on her face when I told her was priceless! Now I just need to get my vacation confirmed from my boss so we can book the trip. If everything goes my way we will be away for four days near the end of June. London is one of my favorite towns ever, and this will be the fourth time there. So excited already!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You get to go to London! How amazing. I hope you get to take lots of pictures! Have fun!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most defiantly bring my camera, even though I, by experience, know that we tend to shop to much and forget taking photos ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous!! You are such an amazing sister!! Your going to have so much fun!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's easy when she's an amazing sister back :) I'm sure it will be fantastic! <3

      Delete
  3. Hope that you'll have tons of fun in London(: it must be amazing being able to go there and everything! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Even though I would love to experience more of the world, I'm really happy to have the rest of Europe close. There are some amazing places here :) xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I love London too! In fact I just love England in general. There's no place I'd rather be!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard not to like! Don't know how I will be able to wait until June without going crazy! xx

      Delete
  5. London is like my fav city (after Paris :P). Make sure to go there :)) and have lots of fun!!!
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Paris, but I really do want to go there too. I'm just struggling not to pick London when I'm booking a weekend trip ;) xx

      Delete