Saturday 1 March 2014

First March outfit

March is here! For me, that means spring. The weather is not so inspiring at the moment though, so I'll stick with black and white for today as well. I did buy another nail polish that yells spring though, which I will probably fix as soon as I get home from work today. Spent the night out with my best friend last night, so there wasn't really time for painting nails then. Must admit I am a bit tired today!

Anyhow. Spring is coming. I'll be working all day. No matter how tired I am, I had to get dressed today too.

Today I'm wearing a skirt from Bubbleroom that I bought before the work meeting this Thursday. The tank top is the one from Hanro that I wrote about this week as well. Cardigan from Primark, same as yesterday. For hosiery I'm wearing Falke Pure Shine 15 den. (I've scheduled a post about tights that will be posted later today, with my thoughts on how to pick the right ones in the jungle of hosiery)

The necklace was one of the first "real" ones that I got. I inherited it from my Grandmother and remember I was told I should be careful, but use it well. Think I was about 5 years old. It's a silver necklace with red amber, and I still find it very beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment