Saturday 8 March 2014

February favorites

We're almost through the week and only two favorites of the month remains. As yesterday neither of these two will be material things you can buy. So here we go;

Today's favorite is this blog. It started in January and March is the best month so far regarding views and comments. But for me February was a big month for this blog. That's when it and I got to know each other and started to meet on a, more or less, daily basis. It gives me more joy than I expected. It makes me appreciate small things even more. Like getting a new nail polish can be a whole post. Or the thrilling feeling of finding the year's first ladybug. Or why not just a coffee outside the house. Having this blog makes me see, and want to share, the small beautiful things in life that I normally could have just walked by as if it was nothing.

So thank you all for reading, commenting and sharing this blog with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment