Monday 3 March 2014

February favorites

Hi there!

I was planning to make a YouTube-video with my February favorites, but I haven't really had the time to sit down with that. I will be working quite a lot this week as well, and don't know how often I will be able to update the blog. That's when the brilliant idea hit me; I will schedule a blog post for everyday this week with one favorite product of the month. That way I can prepare them when I have the time, and it's not a big deal if I suddenly have to interrupt what I'm doing.

First favorite of the month was actually bought in January, but it's in February we've gotten to know each other and I know this little fella will bring me loads of use in the future as well.

Say hello to my camera; Canon Ixus 125 hs.

I've never been much of a photographer, so when I decided to get a camera I wanted it to be easy to use, so I wouldn't be disappointed with the pictures and give up. Must say this was a great buy. From this month I have a camera in my bag at all times, and I look forward to learn more about what features this one has.


No comments:

Post a Comment