Saturday 1 February 2014

So much to do, so little time

I'm starting to freak out! It was on my birthday in September that we decided to go to Thailand for my grandmother's birthday in February. I didn't think I would be able to handle the wait very well, but before I knew it it's just a few days left. Yesterday I realized that I hadn't done half of what I had planned to do before the trip, and the schedule at work has changed so I lost a half day that I really would need to prepare!

Even though I was really tired and just wanted to crawl up in the couch and watch a movie after work, I pulled myself together and started packing. I think I've got all the clothes I need (except for one skirt that I have to buy before we go and some garments I just threw into the washing machine). I just need to decide what shoes to bring, and pack make up and other essentials. Even though I'm not done, at least I think I have that part under control. Now I just need to clean up around me, so I get home to a nice looking place in about two weeks. Can't stand the thought of coming home to a messy house and feel like that's the first thing I have to do. The only problem is I recently started a few projects that I didn't finish as fast as I had hoped, so this cleaning thing will take a lot of time. At least I know what to do when I get home from work tomorrow.

Now it's bedtime. The bed across the room looks really inviting.


No comments:

Post a Comment