Sunday 9 February 2014

First day of shopping

Hi there!

Today was the first day of shopping for me and sis here in Hua hin. We went to the Market Village. We had lunch there yesterday, so we knew there were some things we wanted to have a look at. Before we went I had head that Thailand is cheap, but that things have become more expensive the past few years, so my expectations was cheap, but not too extremely cheap. But it's insane! A few times we asked each other "Is this really right?" and some times we even asked for the price on marked things because we didn't really believe in the price tag. 

This is a sneak peek of today's shopping. I plan to do a summary, either in a blog post or as a Youtube video, when I get back home. So stay tuned if you want to see everything close up and know the prices (as far as I can remember then).


No comments:

Post a Comment