Monday 27 January 2014

Snowy day

Hello again!

So the winter finaly came to Sweden. We didn't really have any snow before the end of 2013, but now it's winter white outside. In my family it's just me and the dog who enjoys it. This morning i put on two pair of pants, warm socks, double sweaters and all possible outdoor wear, then took Max out for a long walk in the snow. Before we went back inside I let him loose in the garden and played with his frog toy. Love seeing him run around like life has never been better.

At this moment I'm waiting impatiently for my brother to get home from work. He's helping me with the purchase of a new camera. I've been thinking about buying this for a long time, and I really want it before I go to Thailand next week. Now we get a chance to know each other before we leave. The fact that I desided for this camera now is one of the reasons I wanted to start the blog again. It will be more fun with a blog if you have pictures to show, and more fun to take picutres if you have somewhere to show them. WIN-WIN!

My baby in the garden (Picture taken with iPhone)




















No comments:

Post a Comment