Friday 31 January 2014

A parcel from the States

Hi again,

When I got home today there was a parcel waiting for me outside the door. As I may have mentioned in a previous post, I work in a store that sells underwear. It's easy to get your favorites, but in a small country as Sweden the range of products isn't as large as if you give a look to the west. When I found some of my absolute favorites in colors that is not available here, me and my colleagues had to try them out and today they were delivered.

Two of my favorite brands are Calvin Klein and Elle MacPherson Intimates. If you, like me, need a quite small size around the back but a larger cup EMI is top notch. Before I came across EMI i thought that these sizes were only made in practical and basic garments. Now I can get a steady and comfortable bra, with gorgeous designs and other colors than white, black and beige!

Calvin Klein is not to think about if you have a fuller bust, but the Bottoms Up hipsters are to die for. They are very comfy and have no thick seams so there won't be much visible lines under tight pieces of clothing. Not to mention the AWESOME colors, new ones to arrive all the time. The colors I found this time is so me, so I just couldn't leave the page without making sure I  got some in the shopping trolley.

No comments:

Post a Comment